The community guidelines, submitting process, writing guides, prompts, and more can be found here.
We ask that you bear with us as the blog’s wrinkles get ironed out. At the bottom of this page is a generic feedback specifically for the blog, which can be used to get in touch with the Editor, C. Ross.
Use the below tabs to navigate this page. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, there is a search bar at the top of the webpage.
Blog submissions are welcome on all topics related to food and cooperative enterprises.
Our blog is an outreach platform that serves three functions:
- to provide a discussion board for member-owners to share ideas and tell our collective story
- to inspire new member-owners to join!
- to foster connection and collaboration with other cooperatives and food justice enterprises
- Use the form below to submit articles for publishing. October 2018’s writing prompt is What does local resilience mean to you?
- After you’ve submitted your piece, the blog editor will get back to you within 3-5 business days.
- If they have feedback, it will be returned to you alongside your piece. Please feel free to ask questions about any of the feedback if it is unclear.
- If it is minimal // there is no feedback, your piece will be posted! You may be asked to provide additional information beforehand (subtitle, chosen tags, etc).
- If you would like, there is an opportunity to give feedback to the editor about the submitting process!
[MORE COMING SOON]
- Blog posts should give readers a takeaway that they can apply to their own cooperative efforts or enterprises.
- Blog posts should connect us with other coops, cooperative resources and food growers, makers, servers, suppliers.
Please fill out the feedback form below, and check the corresponding box under ‘area of feedback’. Thank you!